You can take a screenshot of content that exceeds the length of your iPhone screen, such as an entire webpage in Safari.
- Do one of the following:
- On an iPhone with Face ID: Quickly press and release the side button and volume up button at the same time.
- On an iPhone with a Home button: Quickly press and release the side button and the Home button at the same time.
- Tap the screenshot thumbnail in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Tap Full Page, tap Done, then do one of the following:
- Tap Save to Photos to save the screenshot in your Photos library.
- Tap Save PDF to Files, choose a location, then tap Save to save the screenshot in the Files app .